FAQs & Help
Have a question about the site, you may find your answer here.
In the upper right hand corner of all pages within A Radical Guide you will find an ‘Join Now‘ icon button. Click ‘Join Now’ and you will be taken to a login page. Please note: If you see ‘Add Listing’ you are already signed in.
Mobile device users will a person icon in the upper right hand corner, click the icon to register.
Here you have the option to register or sign in. To register, click ‘Not a member? Sign up’ link. (Mobile users will see two tabs, ‘Sign in’ and ‘Sign Up’)
Once your information is added, click the ‘Register’ button. A small confirmation will be displayed if successful and the page will refresh.
From there you can follow the same steps as above, but instead of clicking the ‘Register’ tab, you will log into your account.
To post a location/listing on A Radical Guide you will need to create an account.
If you don’t have an account and don’t know how to set one up, please see the ‘How do I create an account?’ FAQ.
Once you have and account and are signed in, click on the ‘Add listing’ button found at the top of each page. This will take you to the ‘Add New Listing’ page.
Fill in the requested fields and once complete, click ‘Save Changes.’
This will put your listing in the queue for review. Once the listing is reviewed, the listing will go live on the page.
If there are questions or incomplete information in the listing, we will reach out to you for more information.
*See “How to Add a Location‘ for more details
If your listing is not showing up on the site there are a couple of reasons why.
- All listings go through an approval process. This is to make sure that the information is accurate and complete. If we have questions about the information you provided or need more information, we will contact you via the email you used for your account.
- If your listing promotes racism, sexism, nazism, homophobia, xenophobia, or anything that promotes the destruction or fear of individuals, groups of people, class, gender, etc – your post will be denied.
- If your listing is under the ‘Eats’ category and is not a family owned, independent, vegan establishment, we will not list it. If you feel the ‘Eats’ listing you posted should be on the site, please Contact Us.
There are a few requirements to post a listing/location on A Radical Guide.
- No plagiarism. Please do not post information and claim it to be your own, if it is not your own. Give full credit and get permission, if needed.
- If it is an existing, active location make sure it’s not a private location. If the location post their address, etc online or publicly, that is a good way to check. If they don’t, please talk with them and let them know you want to add them to A Radical Guide.
- We do not promote or allow anything that promotes racism, sexism, nazism, homophobia, xenophobia, or anything that promotes the destruction or fear of individuals, groups of people, class, gender, etc
- Use an active email address when registering for A Radical Guide. We have plans to do special things for people who contribute to the site and we want to be able to contact you.
If you are not sure your listing/location fits on the site, contact us and ask.