The Movement Education Program is a free online, self-paced course for activist and organizers that addresses the way corporatism, capitalism, white-supremacy, patriarchy and related oppressive structures impact our organizing, and it offers alternatives to consider as we work for justice.
The curriculum includes;
- White Supremacy and Corporate Culture
- Movement Perspective: Women’s Suffrage
- Solidarity & Anti-Oppression
- Queer and Trans Liberation, Corporate Power, and Big Money
- Accessibility and Inclusion
- Accountability In Organizing
- Pause and Reflect (Facilitated)
- Building an Internal Democracy Agreement
- Building a Solidarity Organizing Plan
- Organizing For Justice in Rural Communities
- Money and Corporate Power
- Movement Lessons – Civil Rights Movement
- Movement Lessons – Indigenous Peoples’ Resistance
- Patriarchy And Corporate Capitalism
What is A Radical Education?
A Radical Education is the community created and supported online educational arm of A Radical Guide.
With A Radical Education we can learn and teach from each other at anytime and anywhere around the world . It is a place where radical students and teachers come together to take ownership of the education that is needed to create a better world.
As A Radical Student you can learn from a growing list of course categories such as, ‘Radical History‘, ‘D.I.Y‘, ‘Organizing‘, ‘Security Culture‘, ‘Direct Democracy‘, ‘Social Justice‘ and more.
As A Radical Instructor, you can create online courses and share your knowledge with this radical community. You can offer your course for free or charge a fee per course, it’s up to you. You have no limit to what your course can be and if your course includes video, no problem, we designed that into the site.