14 Smith's Court, London W1D 7DW...
1. The Red Scare Collective affirms and promotes values of mutual aid, direct democracy, anti-authoritarianism, autonomy and solidarity. We reiterate our opposition to capitalism, imperialism, patriarchy, heterosexism, transphobia, ableism, racism, colonialism, and all other forms of oppression.
2. The Red Scare Collective will respect the autonomy of individuals, groups and booksellers that we invite to participate in all projects and activities conducted by the collective.
3. The Red Scare Infoshop is a space to network around, highlight and aid struggles, both local and international.
4. The Red Scare Collective strives to promote anarchist, communist, and other radical-left ideas, be that the introduction of these ideas to the public, or the elaboration of these ideas and dialogue between radical tendencies. We have a spirit of openness towards the different traditions, visions, and practices of the radical left.
5. Priority within Red Scare projects will be on the written word (books, pamphlets, zines, audio-visual materials).
6. Decisions are made by consensus at Red Scare Collective meetings.